Hey, we’re taking submissions for guest articles on our website!
Bloggers that are innovative are welcome to submit guest articles. Follow these rules to write a guest article for celebrityweb.co
- Your article should be completely original.
- The length of your article should be at least 1000 words.
- Guest posts can be submitted in the following categories: Entertainment, Celebrity, Bollywood, Hollywood, News, General, and other relevant niches.
- Promotional content will not be published. Please contact us if you have any questions about promotions.
- Your article should be properly formatted.
- Include one featured image in your post. (Note: You should make the image yourself or use only copyright-free photos.)
- The editing team reserves the right to make changes to articles, such as adding or removing text or hyperlinks.
- Content that is both informative and error-free. There isn’t any promotional content. There is no content that is restricted.
- We reserve the right to post the article on the blogs of any of our partners.
We have a monthly readership of around 30,000 people, as well as 15 DR and 20 PR.
What is the procedure for submitting a guest post? (Write For Us)
The ideal way to submit a guest post is to first contact us and explain your concept. If we like it, we’ll usually respond within 8 hours.
You can either submit the article or start writing it now. Please send the article by e-mail as a text or Word document, with all links included.
Simple HTML versions are also permitted, as this will make copying and pasting the material even easier.
- Once authorized, articles can be removed at any time if they violate our quality rules.
- Before or after we approve it, we reserve the right to change, edit, or delete your headlines, body text, links, and photos to conform to our Blog and guidelines.
Please contact us right away at [email protected]